Terms and Conditions
A. General Sales Policy
Yamuna Product UK, Ltd. (“we”, “us” and “our”) is the operator of (https://www. yamunabodyrolling.co.uk) (“The Website”). By placing an order through the Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement for mutual protection and to set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on the Website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your items at time of purchase. In such instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Cost
Shipping Cost is calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. Sometimes a minimal charge for handling will be added. This price will be the Shipping Cost price to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To ‘Change Of Mind’
We will happily accept Returns due to ‘Change Of Mind’ as long as a request for a Return is received by us within 14 calendar days of receipt of purchased items, and the items are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition. The customer will be required to arrange the Return Shipping, which will be at the customer’s expense. Once a Return is received and accepted, we will refund the value of the items returned but we will NOT refund the Shipping Cost. Refunds will be processed as store credit for a future purchase. We will notify the customer via email once this has been completed.
3.2 Defective Items
We will happily honour any valid warranty due to defects in an item, provided a claim is submitted within 14 calendar days of receipt of the item, and the warranty claim is accepted as genuine. We will confirm via email that the warranty claim is accepted, and the customer must wait for our email confirmation that the warranty claim has been accepted before arranging a Return of the Defective Item. Return Shipping will be arranged and paid by the customer. We will reimburse the cost of Return Shipping along with the cost of the Defective Item within 7 days of our receipt of the Defective Item. The Customer can choose between three reimbursements: (a) refund to the customer’s original payment method of a sum equivalent to the cost of the Defective Item plus the cost of Return Shipping, or (b) a refund in store credit of a sum equivalent to the cost of the Defective Item plus the cost of Return Shipping, or (c) a replacement item sent to the customer (if stock is available) plus a refund to customer’s original payment method of the cost of the Return Shipping.
Please read our General Refunds Policy for details.
Transit Time is the time between Dispatch and Delivery.
4.1 UK Transit Time
UK Transit Time is usually for 2 – 4 days for Standard Shipping and 1 day for Express delivery.
4.2 International Transit Time
Contact our Customer Service for International Delivery before placing your order.
4.3 Dispatch Time
An order is deemed dispatched once the Shipping label has been printed. Orders are normally dispatched no later than 2 business days after payment by the customer, but usually much quicker. Our warehouse operates Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on bank holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. Any change to the normal Dispatch Time due to unforeseeable circumstances will be announced on The Website.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
Change of Delivery Address is only possible until the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
We can ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
Contact our Customer Service
4.7 Out-Of-Stock Items
If, despite our precaution, an order contains an Out Of Stock Item, dispatch the whole order minus the Out-Of-Stock Item normally, and ask the customer via email about the customer’s choice of either a) waiting for the Out-Of-Stock Item to be in stock again, or b) reimbursement to the customer’s original payment method of the cost of the Out-Of-Stock Item.
4.8 Unduly Long Delivery Time
If Delivery Time is unduly long, please contact us so and we will conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon request, the customer can receive a tracking link in order to follow the progress of the shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If a parcel is damaged in transit, when possible, please reject the parcel from the transporter and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered in your absence, please our contact customer service.
7. Duties & Taxes
VAT has already been applied to the price of the items displayed on the website. Usually our Shipping method does not incur VAT. Should Shipping incur VAT, we will include it in the Shipping Cost and inform the customer of the cost of VAT on Shipping.
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
International Orders may incur Import Duties and Taxes in the Country of Destination. This varies country by country. Such Import Duties and Taxes are at the customer’s expense. We encourage our customers to be aware of such potential costs before placing an order with us. Should the customer refuse to pay the Import Duties and Taxes required upon arrival at the Country of Destination the Items will be returned to us at the customers expense, and the
customer will receive a refund for the value of the items paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
Customers may cancel an order for a full refund to the original payment method at any time until the order has been dispatched. No cancellation is possible after dispatch.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the transporter.
9.1 Parcels damaged in transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Parcels lost in transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries.
B. GENERAL REFUND POLICY
1. Most issues can be resolved by timely communication. If you have any worries or questions about Products you ordered from Yamuna Product UK Ltd, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
2. Yamuna Product UK will only refund Product purchased from Yamuna Product UK Ltd. Proof of Purchase bearing the date of purchase from Yamuna Product UK Ltd will be required before Yamuna Product UK Ltd will consider any refund.
3. Customers wishing to apply for Refunds must do so within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase. No application for Refunds will be considered after 14 calendars days from the date of purchase.
4. Refunds will only be applied to Returned Products, and customers wishing to apply for Refunds are advised to check Paragraph 3 “Returns” of Yamuna Product UK Ltd’s General Sales Policy, which sets Yamuna Product UK Ltd’s policy for accepting Returns.
5. To qualify for a Refund Returned Products must be unused and in their original packaging.
6. All Returns will be inspected.
7. Yamuna Product UK Ltd reserve the right to refuse the Refund of Returned Products not meeting the criteria outlined in Paragraph 3 “Returns” of Yamuna Product UK Ltd’s General Sales Policy.
8. Customers must not ship items back to Yamuna Product UK Ltd before receiving a Return Confirmation as outlined in Paragraph 3 “Returns” of Yamuna Product UK Ltd’s General Sales Policy. Return Confirmations will be sent to the customer by email and will contain the specific address where the Return needs to be shipped back to.
9. If you have any questions about Yamuna Product UK Ltd’s Refund Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 15 September 2020